Medical sheepskin products are an ideal nursing aid for the prevention of pressure ulcers (bed sores).
The true value and comfort of our medical sheepskin products derive from the springy 30mm pile of these specially tanned sheepskins.
The high density (number of fibres per square inch) create an immensely soft, springy resilient wool cushion that distributes pressure points and body weight over a large area.
Each fibre acts as a "mini-spring" that will form to a body contour; particularly at pressure points.
Medical sheepskin products are fully machine washable and sanitised for added protection against bacteria.
This lambskin is the highest quality medical sheepskin available and provides maximum cushioning and support.
Warm in winter and cool in summer, the wool pile allows air to circulate under the skin.
- Great gift idea
- Size: 105-109cm
- Free shipping Australia wide
- 100% Shorn Lambskin
- The green colour represents that this Medical Sheepskin is High-Temp and Urine Resistant.
- Machine Wash the REGTEMP Medical Sheepskin on gentle cycle for 10 minutes in hot water (up to 60 degrees Celsius)
- Use recommended wool wash detergents with a neutral PH only
- Tumble Dry on warm setting – do not exceed 60 degrees Celsius.
- Our Medical Green Lambskins have been produced inline with the CSIRO process standard, AS 4480.1-1998
Please Note: All measurements are approximate and all measurements are taken from the skin. Being a natural item, overall sizes will vary a little from skin to skin.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.