Eskimo Joe Ugg Boots
Our Eskimo Joe ugg boots come in a range of colours and are 100% hand-crafted in Australia from premium quality Australian double-faced merino sheepskin.
The Eskimo Joe (also known as the Alpine) has been around for generations. It is an above ankle boot which is slightly wider than our classic collection and provides more room for people in need of a bit more area around the top of their feet. This is due to its relaxed design and the fact that there is no stitching across the bridge area. This particular design also works well for people with a high instep. These boots can be rolled down to form a cuff if required.
When it comes to the well-being of your feet, only the best should do!
AusBoot Products Feature:
- Genuine Australian handmade craftsmanship
- Only the finest merino sheepskin which is characterised by its water resistant, temperature regulating, bacteria resistant, biodegradable and hypoallergenic properties
- Superior comfort with odor-neutralising sheepskin lining, inner and suede upper
- Durable yet lightweight rubber, non-slip sole with heel re-enforcement.
- Versatile Australian breathable wool insole which wicks away moisture, keeping feet warm & cosy in winter and cool in summer